Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blog or Diary

As I write in this blog I often wonder...what exactly do I want to put down here? I write as I think. But is that something for me to put out in front of the whole world? Maybe I should write in code and so only the right people will know what I mean.

Eventually I think a lot of blogs become like a daily dairy, but with not too many personal details. Or then the details are present, but cryptic. I had decided that I wouldn't write every thought that walks across my mind in here. Somehow that boundary seems a bit blurred now.

I feel like writing about the small things in my day to day life. I stop myself though. But then I want to write about how I made my Mom's day by telling her that I am glad to be back from the States because this way I get to talk and connect with her more often. And I want to write about how a 'koti' warmed my heart when work seemed to be pulling me down. Aren't these thoughts to be written to yourself in a little diary hidden away?

Do I have time for a daily dairy? I don't feel like writing everyday. People, places and events trigger the so called writer in me and that is when I feel like picking up a pen and letting it all flow.

Blog or Diary?
Maybe I should keep both.

No comments: